I am beyond excited about celebrating Christmas with my little one next year!! Since my little guy will be around 8 months old by next Christmas, we won't be able to do all the fun things that older kids get to do. But let's face it - these holiday memories are really for me & my husband!
Here is a list of a few things I want to do with my new little family:
1. Decorate the Christmas tree together as a family!
3. Sing & dance to Christmas music
4. Color some holiday pictures & send to the grandparents from the little artist
5. Dress him in a nice holiday outfit
6. And maybe a costume or two...
7. Or at least give him this adorable reindeer hat I bought on Etsy
8. Make red & green play dough
9. Bake Christmas cookies
11. Make a Gingerbread House
12. Go outside & play in the snow
14. Write a letter to Santa
15. Create & hang a couple Christmas ornaments on the tree, just for him
What do you want to do for your baby's first Christmas? Anything you wish you would have done? Do you have any more ideas for me to add to the list? For more inspiration, visit my Pinterest Board: Baby's First Christmas. Happy dreaming!
xo kristen genevieve