Pregnancy Product Review: Avalon Organics Lotion

Wednesday, October 16, 2013


I have done so much research on organic, non-toxic products for pregnancy and for baby that I just can't help but share the ones I love with you! Let me also say, this post is not sponsored, I just feel good about using this product for me and baby. Most of the products I find are not always the absolute most pure organic/non-toxic products, but the best balance between safety and affordability that I can find. Cause I definitely can't afford $50 lotion! I found this 12oz bottle on Amazon for $11, which is a good balance for me.

I've been using the Avalon Organics Peppermint scented lotion for several months now. In general, unscented products have the lowest toxicity, but I needed to find a balance, because I like a little scent. This one worked for me since the fragrance is not synthetic, especially with my pregnancy nose being so sensitive to artificial smells! Peppermint is one of those scents that is so relaxing yet invigorating. It makes me feel clean, not slathered. Since I've been pregnant, my sweet husband gives me nightly foot rubs with this stuff - extra relaxation bonus sold separately. ;)

I like this product for pregnancy because it does not contain harmful chemicals like parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, or synthetic colors or fragrances. The lotion is 70% organic and the bottles are made from 100% recycled materials, so its better for the environment, too! Try it, tell me what you think!

-----------

I am so grateful for the overwhelming responses and views this week when I announced my pregnancy! Thank you!! Its so great to connect with you, feel the love & support, and just be part of this community. Please continue to comment, follow me on Bloglovin or Google Friend Connect. I'm looking forward to getting to know more of you!
xo kristen genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code