Stationary Obsessed!

Monday, July 8, 2013

I love unique stationary. Because we live in a world of texts, facebook, twitter & email, it really means a lot to me when I receive a letter from someone in the mail. In turn, I also want to give back that goodness! So became by stationary obsession. 
Last week, I was wandering the internet searching for unique stationary, and I found a blog called Oh So Beautiful Paper that highlighted the most gorgeous stationary I've ever laid eyes on from Ladyfinger Letterpress

 From the calligraphy down to the constellations on & inside the envelope, I love it all!

I'm also loving the seafoam & green mix of colors. Baby girls don't all have to be pink!

 Who doesn't love the chalkboard paper look?! Plus, the star wheel is actually turnable!

A look at how this perfect circle was created.


All photos credited to Natalja Kent.  



xo kristen genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code