When You're Happy And You Know It: Smile!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013




I. love. the Shaytards. They are an adorable family of six (soon to be seven!) who post daily videos on Youtube. The head of the family, Shay Carl, is on a mission to promote happiness, and encourages his audience to make positive changes in their own lives and to choose happiness. They inspire me more than I can describe.

Over the past year since being introduced to the Shaytards, I have realized how much of a choice my own happiness is, and that I need to try harder everyday to make myself more content with my life. Some days, its easier than others, but in general, I really do believe that happiness is something that you have to actively work on everyday. When I have a hard time, I watch a video of this happy family, and that makes me smile.

 Find what makes you happy and do it! Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Why wait to be happy?

This whole video is great, but the ending especially, thanks to Babytard! When you're happy and you know it, SMILE! 



xo kristen genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code