Random Acts of Kindness

Monday, June 17, 2013

Today my husband went to visit his brother, and it was one of those times that I was torn because I wanted to go, but I don't want to take away from their "brother time." When he came home, my husband had a flower in hand for me, from my brother-in-law! It was so sweet not only because it was a beautiful flower, but I was just so grateful that someone thought of me. It seriously made my day!

I suppose it's not totally a "random"act of kindness, since it wasn't from a stranger, but either way, I was touched by the random thoughtfulness and kindness of my family. It inspired me to want to do the same, pay it forward, and make someone else's day. The question is, what to do? Do you have any suggestions or ideas that are creative, low cost ways to pay kindness forward? Please comment and let me know!


xo kristen genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code