Moving Day!

Monday, June 24, 2013

Today is moving day! My husband and I are moving from Vermont to Massachusetts today. Its a little bittersweet since Vermont is where we met, where we went to college together, where he proposed, and where we got married. So many memories in the Green Mountains. 



But at this same time, its exciting to make a change! I'm looking forward to a new apartment and a new city with new food & places to explore! Any suggestions for good restaurants in or around Boston? I love spicy food, especially Thai, and my husband could eat Mexican everyday. But we also love Italian, Greek, French, whatever! We especially love local spots. I can't wait to explore!

Please give me suggestions in the comment section below! 


xo kristen genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code