Family Vacation!

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Every summer, my husband's family gets together for a week long vacation. Its a big group, rounding out at around thirty people with his mom's entire side of the family in attendance. But its great to see the family we otherwise only see all together at Thanksgiving!

My husband & I before dinner one night.

 With my adorable niece, Stella, on a boat ride!

With my niece and sisters-in-law. Stella was happy a second before all the photos, I swear!

Does your family have reunions? My mom's side has reunions sporadically, but not usually within a ten year span. However, now that all my cousins are getting older, hopefully we'll all get together more often at weddings! If your family doesn't do reunions, do you wish you had large family reunions or are small vacations more favorable to you? I enjoy both, but time with my husband is most precious to me!


All photos taken my mother-in-law or sister-in-law and edited by me.



xo kristen genevieve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code